About Me

Jakarta, Indonesia
An extrovert yet not so friendly, a daughter of God yet still living in temptation, a self-centered wife with an overwhelmingly kind husband, always try to be time-efficient but like to slack-off

Friday, March 22, 2013

Like to read, not like to write

Hah! It's been a year since my last post. Even we don't use the nickname I used for the blog name anymore. -sigh-

I was thinking to document my wedding planning, but didn't do it. So now, here we are.. have been married for 3 months already. I won't go back to review all stuffs about wedding, but will go forward with anything I want to write. Might be random, since lately I've been in needs of a place to babble about things.

I like reading even before I can read. My mom said that I loved when somebody read for me and I would memorized the words so I could pretend to read from book. There were many times when my mom scolded/punished me in my school years due to excessive readings while I should've been doing homework or studying. Well mom, I did well at school.

And now, in the midst of internet era, I love blog-walking so much. There are some blogs that I've been silent-reading, and I was reluctant to put comments since I didn't have a proper blog. Hope after I routinely fill my blog, I would start connecting with other bloggers.

That's for now. TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment