About Me

Jakarta, Indonesia
An extrovert yet not so friendly, a daughter of God yet still living in temptation, a self-centered wife with an overwhelmingly kind husband, always try to be time-efficient but like to slack-off

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Better than nothing

I have been abandoning this blog although I have a lotta stuff in my mind that can be turned into a worthy blogpost. I'm just gonna force myself to write, even if it is brief to keep this blog going.

I was blown away by this verse yesterday during the cell group: For the Scriptures say, "If you want to enjoy life and see many happy days, keep your tongue from speaking evil and your lips from telling lies. (1 Peter 3:10, NLT)

I once was reading The book of Proverbs and thinking: Wow, we actually don't need to read self-help or motivational speech. The guidance of living you life is all in the Bible. And that's exactly what appeared in my mind last night when I read this verse.

So, people, let's say to ourself "today will be a great day!".

No comments:

Post a Comment