About Me

Jakarta, Indonesia
An extrovert yet not so friendly, a daughter of God yet still living in temptation, a self-centered wife with an overwhelmingly kind husband, always try to be time-efficient but like to slack-off

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Self-centered Gembil and Overwhelmingly Kind Gembul

Me, not a humble person... Yes, it's not something to be proud of, I'm learning. Yet God sent Gembul to cross my path and be with me to show me a different type of relationship.

* He almost always opens the car door for me and walks on the side of the cars passing by
* He drives me home and picks me up with no complaints, though our houses are 40 km apart
* When he's hungry in the middle of meal time, he's looking for my fave food so he won't be eating alone (although I don't mind not to eat)
* He went to a hard-core hike with me, when I asked "did you regret going here with me?", he said "I always try my best to accommodate your desire"
* He went around a strange city at night to buy me a lens case, cos I carelessly left it at home
* He let me go join girls' night out even though it means he go to a wedding reception alone
* He keeps his face and voice calm when I'm angry and waits for me to calm down
* He watches New Moon with me, although he keeps saying "what a typical American teenage girl...."
* He never says no when I ask him to go with me to meet my friends though sometimes I'll be to busy talking with my friends and ignore him (my bad...)
* He'd say no to his friends and say he gotta see me when his friends ask him to go for dinner
* He made me a scrapbook! OMG!
* When I started talking about the next vacation, he said "You can go, I'm not going, got to save up for our wedding"

>> Tomorrow, we'll attend a relationship seminar preceding a pre-marital course. Hope it'll assure me it's him who I wanna be with for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment