About Me

Jakarta, Indonesia
An extrovert yet not so friendly, a daughter of God yet still living in temptation, a self-centered wife with an overwhelmingly kind husband, always try to be time-efficient but like to slack-off

Monday, October 17, 2011

Touch and Words

In the last posting I wrote how I was surprised by Gembul's (admitted) love languages. We talked a little bit more about this and I successfully convinced him that he must have Physical Touch somewhere at the top three. Not talking about anything sexual, but he loves holding, stroking, and kissing my hand so much. Finally, he decided to change his answers in the love languages form. Touch (no 1), Words (no 2), Quality Time (no 3). Yay! Turned out my answers were not that wrong. If you wonder why he literally needed to change his answer on paper, it's because it's gonna be submitted to the workshop. We'll be tested during the last interview after the pre-marital class (if we make it).

Was having a little conversation with my dear friend, let's call her Cartoon, in twitter.
Cartoon: Some people wanna convince me that I'm too scared to fall in love. U know? When u thought something was love then u look back and it's got lust written all over it.
Me: It's better to use your mind before feelings. Feelings can follow as long as he's not too ugly :p
Cartoon: That's the thing. Sometimes my brain takes sabbatical when there's a smooth talker around
Me: Haha. Just laugh at him. Your heart is precious. Is your love language word?
Cartoon: Yea... Words words words

It's okay my darling Cartoon, God will send His defined poet for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment